Thursday, October 7, 2010

Missing My Mommy

This has been an especially difficult week for me, and I find that I am missing my mom even more than normal. This is due to the fact that I am rather sick this weekend. I think that I may have a sinus infection, if not, just a very bad cold. This is the first time that I have ever been sick away from home and I am really not enjoying it. I really miss being able to lazy around in front of the TV all day with mommy there to take care of my every need. I am praying that whatever this is that I have clears up fast, because it is making me miserable. Luckily the weekend is almost here and I can spend the whole time in bed recooperating. Unfortunately most of my friends are going home for the weekend so I will be on my own, but maybe that will encourage me to take it easy and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment