Tuesday, October 5, 2010

History 150

I officially hate my history class. It sucks. Not only does the professor give us homework assignments that take 4 hours to complete. He teaches the freshman course as if it were a senior course, and goes way too fast in class. No one in class is able to keep up with him and copy down the notes before he moves on to the next slide in his powerpoint presentation. What's worst is that last Thursday he assigned a 15 page midterm that we have to complete by this Thursday. It is taking sooooo long to complete.
Today's class is going to be especially boring because my friend that I usually sit with will be gone on a field trip today. This is going to make the class even worse than it normally is, hopefully I will be able to stay awake and on topic for it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment