Thursday, September 30, 2010

InQsit Testing Lab

I had my first InQsit test today. Let me just say that it was a major pain in my ass. First, signing up for a lab is really difficult if you have no idea what you are doing. This was me. The professor gave us absolutely no information on what to do, she just sent an e-mail saying the test was uploaded and that we had until Friday to take it. So I logged onto InQuist and somehow ended up on another page that would not allow me access. I was getting extremely frustrated until my friend helped me to figure out what I was doing wrong. It turns out that rather than signing up for the lab, I was actually trying to take the exam from my laptop. But once I got everything straigtened out and was looking through the available times, I realized that the only one I could do was at 9:15 the next morning. I was a little bit worried becasue I have a class from 8-8:50. I was really freaking out because I had a test in that class as well so we ran over a little bit. I ended up having to run from West Quad all the way to Robert Bell. Luckily I made it to my appointment 5 minutes early. The teacher had told us that the test would take about an hour, so I scheduled my appointment for that long. The test turned out to be about the easiest I had ever taken before. It only took me 5 minutes to complete it. All of that worrying for nothing. But I was feeling pretty good when I left the lab, which I don't usually after a test. So that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment