Monday, September 20, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Don't you just love having nothing to do over the weekend and being able to lounge around all weekend long! I know I do. That was the type of weekend that I had. Friday night I went to see Toy Story 3 in Pruis Hall with my friend Matt. It was just as good as I remembered. Made me laugh throughout the whole movie, until the ending and once again it made me cry. Probably because this is kind of the movie of our lives. We were little kids when Andy was a little kid going on adventures with his toys, and now that Andy is going to college, so are we.

Saturday morning I got to sleep in, it was awesome! Nearly everyone on campus either went home for the weekend or up to Purdue. I went to Walmart at 10am and sitting on the bench waiting for the bus I literally saw 2 people. There was absolutely no one here. After I got back from Walmart I lounged around my room the rest of the day, watching movies and doing some homework.

Sunday was another lazy day, church, then laundry, and a nice nap. Unfortunately the weekend was too short, and Monday came way too fast.

1 comment: