Monday, November 29, 2010

Semester's Almost Through!

Thanksgiving Break is over, it went by so fast. It felt like a normal weekend rather than almost a week. But that is okay, I got to spend a lot of time with my mom and my sister. My dad and my brother went hunting so I didn't get to see very much of them. It's hard to believe that we only have 3 weeks left of classes. Well technically it's 2 weeks of  classes and 1 week of finals, but still, only 3 weeks left in the semester. I cannot wait for Christmas Break. I know we just came back from break, but I think that I'm ready for another one. And Christmas too! Only 4 weeks away! I am so excited for Christmas because I was unable to see my dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving and it has been so long since we've all gotten together, and I miss seeing them. My Thanksgiving was ok, I spent it with my mom's side of the family for the first time. Before this year her parents have always been in Florida for this part of the year, so that was a different experience. I got to meet my cousin Brittany's husband, Luke, for the first time over break because we were unable to attend their wedding due to the fact that one of my cousins on my dad's side of the family was getting married the same day, and we were all in the wedding. (One of the consequences of having such a large family!) He was a very nice young man and they are so cute together so I was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment